Who are we?
Bizzcontrol is a Belgium-based fintech scale-up where entrepreneurship and customer focus are key. Our mission is to support accountants in their transformation towards proactive advisors, so that entrepreneurs can make better business decisions. Thanks to our user-friendly software platform, more than 10.000 SME’s already receive insightful and visually attractive advice from their accountant.
To assist accountants even better in their advisory service towards customers, we are currently developing automated advisory service using novel data techniques. Through the existing platform, we already have an ocean of data points which is a data scientist's dream. Therefore, we are looking for that Data Scientist who can take the lead in investigating and creating additional cutting-edge advisory service based on the existing Bizzcontrol data.
Who are you?
- You have a master's degree in computer science, informatics, data science or the equivalent knowledge through experience.
- You have experience with (structured) data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning,... techniques through your academic or professional career.
- You combine very strong analytical skills with creativity to experiment with different techniques and achieve optimal results.
- You have an eye for business as well. You understand how your solutions can be productized and how they fit into our product offering.
- You write clean code, and you have a pragmatic (yet future proof) view on scalability, performance and architecture.
- Experience with deploying code in a cloud environment is a big asset.
- You can mentor colleagues and teach them how to get started with data.
- You can work independently and take ownership. Yet, you understand that you can achieve more when you work in a team.
What can we offer you?
You will arrive in a young and dynamic environment where you can fully employ your own passion and expertise to shape the future of our scale-up.
You get to work in the core Bizzcontrol development team which is open group of experts who will coach you in becoming even a better data scientist and who will be eager to learn from you as well.
Our office is located in the entrepreneurial MeetDistrict (Ghelamco Arena, Ghent). Of course, we have a flexible work policy where working from home is absolutely an option. Meeting each other qualitatively and creating a real connection is the benchmark for us, rather than the number of hours we spend together in the office.
We offer you a competitive salary package with several fringe benefits (including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance). We provide a mobility solution tailored to your needs, whereby a company car is certainly negotiable.
Work hard, play hard is our culture. We celebrate success together. Thanks to 32 days of holidays we offer plenty of time to replenish your batteries!
Bedankt voor je interesse. We nemen snel contact met je op!