Full Stack Developer
Who are you?
- You have a broad knowledge in computer science (primarily the UNIX world, but we don’t exclude Windows) and you are quick to pick up new technologies.
- You have an affinity for clean code and a pragmatic (yet future-proof) view on scalability, performance and architecture.
- Experience with data (transactional databases, in-memory databases, data warehousing, data analytics,...) is a big asset.
- Experience with deploying scalable SaaS in a cloud environment is a big asset.
- You can work independently and take ownership. Yet, you understand that you can achieve more when you work in a team.
- You take end-to-end responsibility for your work and are willing to assist your operational colleagues in using the software and occasionally interact with the customers.
- Dutch knowledge is a big asset.
What can we offer you?
You will arrive in a young and dynamic environment where you can fully employ your own passion and expertise to shape the future of our scale-up.
You get to work in the core Bizzcontrol development team which is open group of experts who will coach you in becoming even a better developer and who will be eager to learn from you as well.
Our office is located in the entrepreneurial MeetDistrict (Ghelamco Arena). Of course we have a flexible work policy where working from home is absolutely an option. Meeting each other qualitatively and creating a real connection is the benchmark for us, rather than the number of hours we spend together in the office.
We offer you a competitive salary package with several fringe benefits (including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance). We provide a mobility solution tailored to your needs, whereby a company car is certainly negotiable.
Work hard, play hard is our culture. We celebrate success together. Thanks to 32 days of holidays we offer plenty of time to replenish your batteries!